Last updated: January 27, 2024
Website-Package SMS MMS Communications
- When you OPT-IN to our SMS communications, you can expect the following types of messages: Appointment Reminders, Follow-Up Appointment Requests, Progress Reports on Projects You’ve Ordered, Review Request.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Simply text “STOP” to the number. Upon sending “STOP,” we will confirm your unsubscribe status via SMS. Following this confirmation, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. To rejoin, sign up as you did initially, and we will resume sending SMS messages to you.
- If you experience issues with the messaging program, reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or reach out directly to email@example.com.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive less than 10 messages. For questions about your text plan or data plan, contact your wireless provider.